There is a temporary, part time position open for approximately 15 hours per week. Primary responsibilies will be designing and executing a comprehensive marketing, membership, and communications strategy.
Position will assist in the facilita on and coordina on of events and ac vi es for the congrega on. These may include religious celebrations, outreach, membership, adult, and youth & family programs. Position will assist the Rabbi and Board with programming ideas and bring ideas to fruition, reporting to the Rabbi and a Temple Board member.
• Significant knowledge of Jewish culture & holidays required.
• Demonstrated skills and knowledge in the design and execution of marketing and communications activities.
• Experience in the design of print materials.
• Strong oral and wri en communications skills.
• Willingness to work a fexible schedule with minimum supervision including weeknights and weekends when needed. Working Friday nights and Sundays may be required due to Temple programs that occur on those days.
• Excep onal interpersonal skills.
• Computer Proficiency: comfortable using Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
If interested in this posi on, please submit your resume to Sandy Gordin via email at email@example.com.